What is a Smartphone?
The ever changing mobile phone technology has paved way for the cutting-edge digital electronics that resulted in the making of smart phone. Hence it is a combination of a high-end mobile phone and a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA).
The latest models of smart phone have high-resolution camera phones, portable media players, web browsers with standard web pages, GPS navigation, Wi-Fi and other modern features. However, today’s feature phones are much ahead of the phones promoted as smart phones in the past in terms of the given features. The top list consists of the three smart phones developed and released by Samsung.
The Samsung Indulge TM:
- This latest smart phone is loaded with user-friendly apps and tools. Turn-by-turn Navigator from Google keeps you on the right track always. Ceaseless Internet access anywhere is one more attractive feature.
- Android 22 and Froyo based The Indulge by Samsung can be customized. There’s a wide range of about 150,000 Android apps to choose from. The Frovo technology ensures the fast run of the apps with out breaks, including Adobe Flash.
- Access to social networking tools, chatting through Google talk and Gmail make you busy socializing from wherever you are. Watching and uploading movies and videos on YouTube are fun also because of color and contrast.
- It has a 3.5” HVGA TFT touch screen. Its QWERTY keyboard has attractive backlit keys convenient for typing. The keyboard slides away and tucks in when not in use.
The Infuse 4G – The Nation’s Thinnest 4G Smartphone:
- If you want a multi-purpose phone that can be slipped into your purse, Samsung’s The Infuse 4G is the best suitable device for you. It’s only 8.99mm.
- It has a wide range of about 150,000 Android apps to choose from and make yourself a customized collection to suit your lifestyle.
- The largest touch screen of 4.5” Super AMOLED Plus on Samsung with a reputation of bright color and contrast exhibits the company’s latest innovations. The luminous screen makes reading easy even in daylight.
- You can watch movies and television and get the best entertainment experience on the Infuse 4G from Samsung Media Hub. The movie or television show you choose to watch can be shared with up to another four devices.
- The rear-facing camera on this smart phone device is 8.0 Megapixel and Led flash and auto-focus. There’s also a 1.3 Megapixel front-camera for video chatting.
The Droid Charge:
- Loaded with Entertainment and Multimedia features the Droid charge smartphone is your portable home theatre in hand.
- It has access to Samsung Media Hub with movies and television. The video games suffer no lag time. The 32GB storage capacity can hold your movies, music, games , high profile pictures and videos.
- This slip-into-pocket model is embedded with 4.3” Super AMOLTED Plus touch screen Display amazing you with vivid color and minute detail. The rich color-contrast is distinctly different from other smart phones.