Traditionally, long processes were involved in transferring Money from one account of the HDFC bank to other Bank Account like Punjab National Bank. Now, the technology has advanced to a level where the sender doesn’t need to visit the HDFC Branch anymore. IFSC code HDFC bank is required to start the transaction. Do you know the process is still very irritating for those who are least aware of the online banking services this HDFC bank has started providing to its customers? Net Banking is one of the easiest ways to transfer money from your HDFC bank account to PNB account.
HDFC no doubt is one of the popular banks in India. If you have an account in this bank and wasn’t to send the money to Punjab National Bank account, then we are here to guide you in the same direction.
We will move with the Money transfer process via Net Banking. You can easily send money from your HDFC account to Punjab National bank or any other SBI, Axis, UBI, BOB, etc. like banks.
- Your first step would be to add the Beneficiary details. For this, log in to HDFC Netbanking site, enter details like Customer ID, password. Then click on the option ‘Funds Transfer’.
- This will display a list of optionstransfer funds like “Transfer to other bank”, click the “Go” option here.
- By, now you might have the receiver as a beneficiary to your account. Complete his or her details part and continue.
- Then you will be asked to enter IFSC Code HDFC Bank, click on the option the IFSC Code.
- For your authentication, a Security pin OTP or we call it ‘One Time Password “will be generated that will be sent on the mobile number given by you in your account details.
- This will now take 24 hours’ time to active the new beneficiary account. After this, you are ready to start your money transfer. You will be asked PNB IFSC Code as well.
- The screen where you selected “Transfer to other bank”, enter type of transaction, account number of the sender and the receiver, along with the total amount you want to transfer in figures and words.
- Click on the option where we want to receive the transaction status on your mobile or via email. Click on I agree to complete this page. Then click continue and move to the next verification page. Click the option “confirm” to initiate your money transfer. Take printout of this confirmation or screenshot for a future reference.
Some Tips to be taken care of:
- When you have added a beneficiary, you need to wait for at least 12 to 24 hours otherwise; your transaction will not be a successful one.
- Always enter your correct information so that you can easily track your transaction at any point of time.
- Although, we say immediate money transfer, you are requested to have patience for 3-4 hours so that money can successfully be seen in the beneficiary account.
Hope these tips help you learn money transfer to other banks easily.
More from my site